Attention creative solopreneurs, heart and soul-centered coaches & enthusiastic business owners. . .
Are you seeking greater exposure for your business?
Want to achieve top-of-mind awareness in the marketplace?
Frustrated because you think you have to spend a lot of money to get noticed?
If you answered “yes” to one or all of these questions then this book was written for you.
It’s frightening to dip into your budget and keep on spending when business is slow, isn’t it? However, to stay ahead of your competition, marketing should be an ongoing priority for your company.
The good news is you don’t need a Super Bowl budget to attract new customers. You can market yourself — and your business – in more ways than one without breaking the bank.
I am pulling back the curtain on my business and revealing how you can become a seasoned marketing pro running your own business AND enjoy your life while you’re doing it. After all, the reason you went into business for yourself was to have a flexible, fun and freedom-based lifestyle that you’ve been dreaming about it, isn’t it?
“Whether it’s overcoming a negative mindset that has somehow kept you stuck in routine for years or decades, or it’s getting the direction you need for learning how to market yourself, this book will answer your questions and get you started on the right foot.” – Joel Comm, New York Times Best-Selling Author of The AdSense Code
“Debra’s step-by-step approach on how to gain the kind of wealth we desire—financial and emotional—makes this book a must-read for anyone craving the freedom of entrepreneurship with the ability to express themselves fully in all they do.” – Brian Kurtz, Executive Vice President, Boardroom Inc.
As you read the chapters of this book, you will uncover:
• A dozen cost-effective ways to gain exposure for your business – some won’t even cost you a dime. That’s right, they’re FREE!
• The one thing 90% of consumers trust more than advertising. See page 197.
• The best way to market and expose yourself to prospects – without a hard-core sales pitch. See page 73.
• How to obtain amazing free publicity. See page 101.
• 5 reasons why entrepreneurs should consider this as a marketing tool. See page 76.
• One simple step you can take that leads to referrals and new business. See page 61.
• How to make an offer – that fixes a problem in your prospects’/clients’ lives – without being pushy. See page 78.
• The “bomb” for bringing in clients and cash fast. See page 77.
• What one marketer calls the best strategy for getting more clients, selling more products and building a massive email list. See page 121.
• The technique of the greatest winner of friends the world has ever known. What is it? See page 135.
• 6 top reasons social media should be in your marketing toolbox. See pages 126-127.
• How to create allies with colleagues and tap into the power of partnerships. See page 119.
• One way to find prospects from the comfort of your home – in your PJs or sweats (Hint: It’s not social media). See page 177.
• How one marketer generated more than 30 calls per day. See page 112.
• 8 ideas to charge your batteries and keep your creative juices flowing when you’re blogging. See pages 166-167.
• How to get fewer spam complaints, better deliverability and better open and click results. See page 187.
• A 3-step strategy for creating a following on your blog. See page 170.
• How to get your message out on a broader scale when you have more time than money. See page 174.
• How to awaken the copywriter within and create headlines that go ka-ching. See Chapters 17 and 18.
• One marketing strategy that gets consumers to buy 5-7 times more frequently. See page 187.
• Six quick tips for writing subject lines that get opened. See page 190.
• One of the best ways to improve your copywriting skills and your headlines immediately. See page 231.
• 8 secrets for staying in business happily and successfully for as long as you like. See page 237.
• 82% of businesses say this is still the main source where new customers find out about them. See page 198.
• Doing this helps your prospects and customers feel closer to you. It’s an essential step in boosting sales with trust and integrity. See page 218.
• Two qualities that attract people to you. See page 217.
• 3 fundamental strategies that motivate your audience to respond to your message. See page 185.
“Filled with inspiration, this is a must-read for anyone who is starting a business on a budget and wants to look like a rock star. Debra has nailed it!” – Andrea Vahl, Co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies
“If you want to thrive in ANY economy, grab this book now and start putting it into action today!” – Ken McArthur, Best-Selling Author of Impact: How to Get Noticed, Motivate Millions and Make a Difference in a Noisy World
Order your autographed copy now and get ready to start attracting a steady stream of happy clients, make more money and live your dream. Now’s the time to let your light shine! Thanks and here’s to your sweet success.
Note: Current shipping fees will cover up to 2 copies of the book.